|Select the Course Number to get further detail on the course. Select the desired Schedule Type to find available classes for the course.|
|SBSM 102 - Consumer Behavior|
This course explores the fundamentals of consumer buying behavior. The topics will discuss
consumers in the market place, consumers as individuals, personality and life style, consumers
as decision makers, consumers’ culture and subculture.
Part of the |
*Certificate of Achievement in Sales and Marketing
Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Analyze consumers’ rules in the market place
2. Direct motivation and values
3. Analyze personality and lifestyle
4. Evaluate organizational and household decision making
5. Use cultural influences on consumer behavior
Admission Requirements for the above certificate(s):
1. Applicants must pass the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) and score level ENGG B1A.
2. Applicants must have basic Computer Literacy
Term duration: 6 Weeks
Schedule: 2 Sessions/week - 2.5 Hrs/Session
Assessments and Attendance:
Learners are assessed throughout the term by tests, quizzes, assignments, projects or othermeans of evaluation. End-of-term achievement tests measure learners’ overall performancein the course. The final grade in each course is based on learners’ performance oncontinual assessment measures and the final test. Final course grades are NOT based on attendance, since in accordance with SCE’s attendance policy, learners must attend at least 60% of the class sessions in order to be allowed to take the final examination.
3.000 Continuing Education Units
3.000 Lecture hours
Levels: Continuing Education
SCE Career Development Department