|Select the desired Level or Schedule Type to find available classes for the course.|
|SCHR 101 - Professional Human Resources Business Partner|
This certificate is designed in alignment with the international standards of Human Professionals Association, SHRM competency framework and Michigan Ross University competency framework for HR. This certificate develops participants’ competencies in HR as a cornerstone at any organization. It provides the participants with hands on skills in various HR management functions as organizational development, HR role in organizational restructuring, HR analytics metrics, HR score card and HR audit. As well as HR strategy & tools.
Certificate of Achievement in Professional Human Resources Partner
Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
HR Management partner concept 1.Analyze the role and key leadership skills for the HR business Partner from controller to enabler)
2.Formulate HR strategies within the organization that are informed by factors that are both internal and external to the organization
3.Execute HR strategies that enhance the value of the human resources within the organization
HR Cost and ROI 4. Assess the organization’s financial and operating information for impact on HR strategy
5. Set the financial drivers of company performance to develop and implement an HR business case
Organizational development (OD) 6. Evaluate the role of organization development in anticipating and effecting change in organizations.
7. Apply various Organization Development interventions and techniques according to their appropriate application, capabilities and limitations for effecting successful change in organizations.
8. Use Organizational Development as a diagnostic and intervention process for establishing and revising organization structure
9. Set plans for HR contribution in the corporate social responsibility
10. Set plans for employer branding activities.
HR role in organizational restructuring and time of changes 11. Link the organizational restructuring to the organization strategy
12. Evaluate the different models of the restructuring to select the one fit the organization
13. Analyze the practical and integrative study of organization change models and the basic activities in different types of functions in the organization
14. Track the relationship among organizational change, redesign, an organizational effectiveness
15. Manage the change process and the techniques that can be used to help an organization achieve its desired future state
16. Evaluate the risks to success of an organizational change management plans
17. Design Corrective mechanism and feedback loops
HR Analytics and Metrics 18. Analyze HR activities that provide the critical deliverables for the organization’s strategy map
19. Develop metrics demonstrating the impact of HR activities impact on organization’s profitability
20. Conduct cost-benefit analyses of activities that provide concrete deliverables.
21. Use the Seven-step model for implementing HR role in the organization.
Audit 22. Establish criteria for audits of the HR function
23. Develop an audit program that samples HR policies, procedures, programs, and systems
24. Conduct audits of HR practices to measure the variance between current HR practices and those required to achieve the organization’s strategic plan
25. Document the strengths and areas for improvement using the outcomes of an HR audit
26. Recommend changes and corrective actions to existing HR policies, procedures, programs, and systems to comply with desired practice
Admission Requirements for the above certificate(s):
1. Applicants must pass the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) and score level ENGG B1A
2. HR career certificate completion or equivalent. Applicants may apply upon submitting necessary documents that show proof of their HR knowledge
3. Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
Term duration: 12 Weeks
Schedule: 1 Session/week - 5.0 Hrs/Session
Term duration: 6 Weeks
Schedule: 2 Sessions/week - 5.0 Hrs/Session
Assessments and Attendance:
Learners are assessed throughout the term by tests, quizzes, assignments, projects or other means of evaluation. End-of-term achievement tests measure learners’ overall performance in the course. The final grade in each course is based on learners’ performance on continual assessment measures and the final test. Final course grades are NOT based on attendance, since in accordance with SCE’s attendance policy, learners must attend at least 75 percent of the class sessions in order to be allowed to take the final examination
Learners should achieve a minimum of 60% of the total course score to pass the certificate.
6.000 Continuing Education Units
6.000 Lecture hours
Levels: Continuing Education
Schedule Types: Lecture
SCE Career Development Department
SCE-CDD Courses- SCIT&SCHR
Must be enrolled in one of the following Programs:
Prof. Human Resources Partner
Must be enrolled in one of the following Levels:
Must be enrolled in one of the following Colleges:
School of Continuing Education
Must be enrolled in one of the following Majors:
SCE Career Development
Must be enrolled in one of the following Departments:
SCE Career Development
( SCE Standrdzd Engl Prof.Test 052 or SCE Day Stand Engl Prof. Test 052 or Continuing Education level ENGG A2D Minimum Grade of D) and (Continuing Education level SBHR 105 Minimum Grade of D and Continuing Education level SBHR 106 Minimum Grade of D and Continuing Education level SBHR 107 Minimum Grade of D)
|Return to Previous||New Search|